Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know I did. It was great to have the whole family there at home for all of the festivities.  I put up a gallery of all the Christmas photos I took here: http://gallery.me.com/nugglesworth
 

As for New Years, it was fabulous. A bunch of us in the ward got a cabin in Big Bear and it was amazing. Great people and lots of fun and snowboarding in the sunshine was the cherry on top.




As for my resolution this year.....

New Years Resolution: Don't Drink Soda
Day Resolution Broken: January 2nd, 2009
Where Infraction Occurred: 7-11 in Big Bear
Infraction type: Dr. Pepper ... Big Gulp ...32oz.
Witnesses/Accomplices: Arin, Shannon and Andy.

Better luck next year. Happy 2009 everyone!

2 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

i miss you already. why did you leave...

Heidi McLeod said...

Hey Melanie! I didn't know you had a blog! I just saw your mall comment today. Umm, can I just say I loved the video of you guys going down the stairs in a laundry basket. I so want to do that this second, but I don't have any stairs! Hope life is good for ya. Did you hear I'm prego?